Comment on page
SignUp and Get a License
Get started by registering with us and create your free license.
To use the WebAR SDK you will need a License. You can build unlimited WebAR experiences with this license. These AR experiences work on every mobile device's browsers.
Refer the following to setup your account and start creating your AR experience:
Now let us understand how to sign up and get a license.
- 1.First Name
- 2.Last Name
- 5.Country of Residence
- 6.Reason for Using Blippar WebAR SDK
- Click the check box to sign up for the monthly newsletter and get notified on new updates, features and offers from Blippar.
- Click 'Continue'
- You can choose to signup by using your existing Google account/Microsoft account or register with us by providing your information.
- You will receive an email notification in your mailbox
- Click on the ‘Verify’ to confirm your account setup
- You will be redirected to the Login page
Login to your account by providing the following:
- 1.User name: Registered Email ID
- 2.Password: set up during sign up
- Click the icon 'Use WebAR SDK' to and you will be redirected to 'Your Licenses' section
- Copy and utilize the 'Free Trail' license key to create your AR experience using any editor. You can create unlimited surface tracking or marker tracking experiences using any of the rendering engines such as A-frame, Babylon. js, PlayCanvas or Unity. You can also test and develop locally.
Free Trail License
- You can change or update your domain information or add image markers
Add Domain Or Upload Markers
The domain entered here must match where you will deploy the AR Experience. You can only change/update the domain for a license one-time before any views are utilized. A license key can be linked to only one specific domain.