SignUp and Get a License
Get started by registering with us and create your free license.
To use the WebAR SDK you will need a License. You can build unlimited WebAR experiences with this license. These AR experiences work on every mobile device's browsers.
Now let us understand how to sign up and get a license.
- Existing User? If you have already signed up, just log in with your email and password
- New User? Click 'Sign up', fill out the form with the following details:
- 1.First Name
- 2.Last Name
- 5.Country of Residence
- 6.Reason for Using Blippar WebAR SDK
- Click the check box to sign up for the monthly newsletter and get notified on new updates, features and offers from Blippar.
- Click 'Continue'
- You can choose to signup by using your existing Google account/Microsoft account or register with us by providing your information.
- You will receive an email notification in your mailbox
- Click on the ‘Verify’ to confirm your account setup
- You will be redirected to the Login page
Login to your account by providing the following:
- 1.User name: Registered Email ID
- 2.Password: set up during sign up
- Click the icon 'Use WebAR SDK' to navigate to the 'Create A New License' section.
- Click on 'Create A New License'.
Create a New License
- Give your project a name and enter the domain where you will host the AR experience. Verify the domain name again.
New License Information
The domain entered here must match where you will deploy the AR Experience.
- If you don't have a domain yet, feel free to enter blippar.com or any other domain, or just develop locally. You can always create a new license once your domain is setup.
- Click 'Continue' to generate a license key. You will need this key when you are building the AR experience.
- Choose a desired Views plan or continue with the free trial version which comes with 100 FREE VIEWS.
The trial version does not require any payment information. You can get started with creating and publishing your AR Experience.
If you wish to continue to generate a license key under the free trial plan, follow the below steps:
- Select the option '100 Views - Free Trial'.
- Click 'Continue'
- The following screen will appear confirming that your license has been created.
New License Created
The Free trial license which comes with a 100 FREE VIEWS can be used to create unlimited AR Experiences.
- If your free trial expires, you can proceed to creating a paid license. For more information refer Manage Views
The WebAR SDK comes with an array of pricing options for you to choose. Paid license can be created based on the number of views you wish to purchase. For more information on paid license refer Pricing
To create a paid license follow the below steps:
- Select the desired pricing option
- Click 'Continue'
- You will be redirected to the payment page where you can provide your payment information:
- Click 'Pay'
- If the payment is successful the following screen will appear as confirmation along with a license key. An email confirmation for your payment along with your license information will be received.
- Save this license key information to create and launch your WebAR SDK AR experiecnes.
The 'auto-renew option' is TURNED ON by default and your license will get automatically renewed when the purchased views quota is exhausted. The renewal is done at the same views plan that was initially purchased.
- You have successfully created a WebAR SDK license. You can now create unlimited AR experiences using this license key.
- To create the AR Experience you can now proceed to downloading WebAR SDK kit. For more information refer 'Download WebAR SDK'