Manage Your Licenses
Learn more about views and license management
The WebAR SDK allows you to manage your own license and views. This enables you to upgrade your plans as required, without any hassles. You can easily manage your license from the HUB.
The following are the license management privileges you can avail:
WebAR SDK paid license allows you to monitor the utilization of views for the AR experiences that are LIVE. You can add more views based on your requirements and switch to a desired plan.
Upon utilizing 80% of your views, you will receive an email notification informing of this. The WebAR SDK license comes with an auto-renewal functionality which will renew your views by default at the previously selected pricing plan to ensure your AR campaign remains live.
To monitor your views follow the steps:
- You will be redirected to the WebAR SDK License section
WebAR SDK Licenses
- A list of licenses that you have availed will be displayed on the screen.
- In the above example(left side), the number of views utilized is '0' and the total number of views remaining i.e. the quota against the license is '10' . The example(right side) the total number of views utilized are 20 and number of view remaining are 80.
When your views are about to expire, the auto-renewal functionality will automatically add the same number of views as your previous plan. Your card will be charged the same amount as earlier. You will receive an email when your views auto-renew.
The WebAR SDK allows you to change your payment plan at anytime without any hassles. You can switch to any views that you desire. If you want to change the current pricing plan you are on, follow the below steps:
- Login to the HUB
- On the landing page, scroll down to find your licenses
- Click on the three dots as shown in the image below to get ‘Manage Views’ Option:
- Click on 'Manage Views'
- The following screen will appear:
- In the above example, the current plan is for 100 views.
- You can change this by selecting a desired view plan.
- Select a desired plan, for example, 500K views or in other words, this will update your license to 500K views plan
- Follow the steps to complete the payment.
While updating your views, any unused views will be carried/added into the newly purchased views. You can update your views at any time irrespective of the usage. But ensure that you update views before reaching the threshold of 80% usage, since after 100% usage of quota your subscription/license will be auto-renewed and your card will be charged as earlier.
If you cancel ‘auto-renewal’ the license will expire once all the views have been used. You can add views and renew your license again. Please follow the steps under 'Plan Change'
It is advisable to keep 'auto-renewal' ON.
You can ‘Pause’ your license at any time and ensure that the views are not utilized for your creative AR experience. The project will still be available even if the license is PAUSED but it will not be LIVE for gaining views.
Follow the steps below:
- A pop-up will appear for you to confirm the license pause as shown in the image below:
- Click ‘Pause’.
- Your License status will change to PAUSE.
You can ‘Resume’ your license at any time and ensure that the views are utilized for your creative AR experience. Follow the steps below:
- Click on the 3 dots as shown in the image to get ‘Resume License’ Option:
- Your license will be ‘RESUMED’.
If you are on a FREE VIEW PLAN and you wish to update your license, please note the following:
- A free view plan comes with 100 FREE views.
- You can renew your license by clicking the three dots.
- Click 'Manage Views'.
- Select a desired pricing plan from an array of pricing options:
- Click 'Continue'
- You will be redirected to the payment page where you can provide your payment information:
- Click 'Pay'.
- You will get a pop-up confirming the payment.
- Click 'Close'
- You have successfully renewed your WebAR SDK license.
- Login to your account
- The following screen is the landing page:
- Click on 'Create a New License' as shown below:
Create a New License
- Give your project a name and enter the domain where you will host the AR experience. You can use the same domain as before.
- Select the desired pricing option as shown in the image below:
- Click 'Continue'
- You will be redirected to the payment page where you can provide your payment information
- Click 'Pay'
- Your new license is created and the license information is displayed on the screen.
- You have successfully created a WebAR SDK license.
- Save the license information for future use. The license key information is also emailed to your registered email address for reference.
- Download the WebAR SDK software tool kit and start creating your experience.