Rotate and Zoom
Learn how to customize your AR experience
- Blippar Unity plugin provides extra features is pinch zoom and rotate feature. Which allows users to manipulate the AR objects in a scene using pinch zoom and rotate gestures.
- Pinch zoom is a feature that allows users to zoom in or out on a scene by pinching two fingers together or spreading them apart. When a user pinches their fingers together, the AR object in the scene will zoom out, making everything appear smaller. Conversely, when a user spreads their fingers apart, the camera or object in the scene will zoom in, making everything appear larger.
- Rotate is another feature that allows users to rotate an object in the scene by using a rotate gesture, such as a two-finger rotation. When a user performs a rotate gesture, the object will rotate in the direction of the gesture.
- WEBARSDK.IsRotate(true)- Enable and disable rotate functionality.
- WEBARSDK.IsZoom(true)- Enable and disable zoom functionality.
- WEBARSDK.RotateSpeed(1.0)- rotation speed
- WEBARSDK.X_Rotate(true)- Enable and disable X axis rotation.
- WEBARSDK.Y_Rotate(true)- Enable and disable Y axis rotation.
- WEBARSDK.ZoomSpeed(1.0) - Zoom speed
- WEBARSDK.ZoomLimit(2.0)- zoom limit
rotate and zoom