Learn how to install the WebAR SDK Unity Package
This guide provides a walk through of the WebAR SDK Unity package installation
From the Unity Hub desktop application
- Click New project
- Select 3D (Core) template
- Click Create project to open the new project in Unity Editor application
Create a Project
- From the menu bar of the project's Unity Editor, navigate to Assets > Import package > Custom package and open the downloaded unity_webarsdk_v1.0.11unitypackage file.
- In the Import package dialog box, retain defaults and click Import
- After the import operation is completed, verify if the Blippar Menu is available in the Unity Editor's Menu bar.
- Under Blippar Menu, select Webar Settings to open the Blippar Inspector Window.
- In the Blippar Inspector tab enter the License key purchased from Blippar hub. See here for more details.
Blippar Inspector Tab
- Build Location is the path where the final build will be exported.
- The build location is auto filled on clicking ‘Reset’. The default location can be updated based on requirement.
- Click ‘Browse’ and select the path to update the default location of the build export.
This completes the installation