Comment on page
Sequence On Tap
Learn how to create a sequence of events
Trigger a sequence of events or a specific event for an action on an object. Follow the step below:
- Add two objects from the in-built 3D library on the Design Canvas For eg: Cone and Arrow
- Apply any colour to the objects from the 'Basic Properties' on the right-panel of the Design Canvas. For eg: Arrow: GREEN and Cone: AMBER
- Click on the'Toggle' icon from the top menu bar and the to access the 'Actions and Events' tab
- Click 'On Tap' event node from the right panel of the flow designer. Define the object as 'Arrow' from the drop-down menu.
- Click 'Set colour' Action node from the right panel of the flow deisigner. Define the object as 'Cone' from the drop-down menu.
- Connect the output docket from the event node 'On Tap' to the input socket of the 'Set Colour' action node
- Click the colour box to access the various colour options from the pallet. Choose a desired colour for the Cone. For eg: RED
- Click preview
- On Tap of the 'Arrow' the Colour of the Cone will change from 'AMBER to RED
In the video a small example of 'How to Create' a node from object is also displayed along with 'How to Create' a sequence of events. In case there are multiple objects, use this option to easily attach the object nodes to the action node.
Sequence on Tap