Comment on page
Set Colour When Scene Starts
Learn to build sequence of events
Follow the steps of create a sequence when a scene starts:
- Add two objects from the in-built 3D library on the Design Canvas For eg: Cone and Arrow
- Apply any colour to the objects from the 'Basic Properties' on the right-panel of the Design Canvas. For eg: Arrow: GREEN and Cone: NO COLOUR
- Click on the'Toggle' icon from the top menu bar and the to access the 'Actions and Events' tab
- Click 'On Scene Start' event node from the right panel of the flow designer. Define the object as 'Arrow' from the drop-down menu.
- Click 'Set colour' Action node from the right panel of the flow designer. Define the object as 'Cone' from the drop-down menu.
- Connect the 'On Scene Start' output socket with the 'Set' input socket of the 'Set Colour' Action node.
- Click the colour box to access the various colour options from the pallet. Choose a desired colour for the Cone. For eg: RED
Result: The Colour of the Object Cone will appear RED in the preview result upon SCENE START
Set Colour Upon Scene Start for an Object